Prop update. Pretty much done.
Almost done with the texture for this. Need to work on the logo, valve and touch up the wood in some places.
Reworked the stone wall texture and added some tiling geometry to give it some extra depth. I think the extra geo will look nice on the house bases since I don’t have a budget necessarily.
Working on a hi-poly building based on some concept art, note this is very WIP and the quick renders are for one of my school finals. I decided to turn in what I had completed. I’m going to be hopefully working on this throughout the next month.
Here is my finished Art test, I had ten days to complete several assets in the reference and light the scene. It was my first official art test from a company so it was a bit challenging but also fun.
Rendered in UDK.
ok, this cart was a pain in the arse, but I was able to get it under 2000 tris with decent bakes. To many round parts for it to be that low. T-T Time for bed.