Prop update. Pretty much done.
Almost done with the texture for this. Need to work on the logo, valve and touch up the wood in some places.
Alright here is my the final for this years Blizzard student art contest. I will post break downs and textures later.
More work on the houses. Here is how they are looking in UDK. Just a bit more to redo and I can move on to making new things other than the houses.
Some quick screen grabs of the scene. This is what I turned in for school finals. Now time to go back and redo/fix everything up over break and really make this environment shine.
I also made a quick video walk through of its current state.
Here is quick shot of my scene before I go in a completely overhaul it. May or may not resemble this when I’m finished.
For more info and pics check my polycount thread.